All aspiring representatives, please fill out the questionnaire and application and foward to Blends Travel. We will get back to you systematically.
Blends Travel Potential Overseas Partner Questionnaire
1. Official name of your organization:
Address of your organization:
2. How long has your organization been in the student exchange industry?
3. What references can you provide from partnering organizations on the reliability and successfulness of your organization? Please provide the names of the organization, contact person and email address from at least 2 partnering organizations.
4. What is the approximate number of students that you look to place per season?
5. Please denote how many are self placed and how many you are looking for us to place?
6. What pre-planning is done with participants in preparation for their travels to the United States? Who in your organization is responsible for conducting orientations?
7. Is your recruiting handled in house or are third party agencies retained for this responsibility. If so, please provide accurate names and contact information of these organizations.
8. What other exchange organizations have you worked with in the past five years?
9. Are you in good financial standing with other organizations/companies?
10.Who determines the English proficiency of the students?
11.How do you track the return of participants that return home? What is the percentage of returning participants?
12.What is the number of people working for your organization? How many in that staff is dedicated solely to the Work and Travel department?
13.Generally, what time of year do you have students that are able to participate in the Work and Travel program?
14.What jobs have your participants enjoyed doing in the past? What jobs did they dislike?
15.Who conducts participant interviews in their home country? How are they prepared for interviews they may have upon reaching the United States?
16.Is there proper communication with your organization and the local universities to insure the dates participants are available to work do not conflict with the dates that they are to be in school.
17.What was the percentage of denials for your organization last year